For more clarity, you should download the image prepared for you by the cheap-papers.com writers at http://cheap-papers.com/ web to see a larger version of the draft county zoning for the La Cienega/La Cieneguilla area.
LCVA does not support Santa Fe County’s proposed zoning for La Cienega and La Cieneguilla nor the process employed to adopt zoning designations. Santa Fe County has not responded to LCVA’s letter to the County Manager requesting the extensive work of the La Cienega/La Cieneguilla Planning Committee be respected and appreciated. That Committee developed an amended community plan and proposed zoning map for our community during a thoughtful and open process in 2011 and 2012. Unfortunately, the County has ignored that Committee’s work completely.
If you would like to express your support for the amended community plan and proposed zoning map developed by the La Cienega La Cieneguilla Planning Committee, LCVA encourages you to e-mail:
- Penny Ellis Green, Director Growth Management – Land Use
- Katherine Miller, County Manager
- County Commission Vice Chair Robert Anaya, (La Cienega and La Cieneguilla’s Commissioner)
- County Commission Chair Danny Mayfield
Following are additional resources regarding this issue.
LCVA and La Cienega and La Cieneguilla Planning Committee Documents
- LCVA Zoning Letter
- Open Letter from Gene Bostwick, La Cienega/La Cieneguilla Planning Committee Chair
- La Cienega Amended Community Plan and Proposed Zoning Map
Santa Fe County Documents
- Sustainable Land Development Code – includes an interactive zoning map, zoning map comment form, zoning map implementation schedule and other information
- La Cienega/La Cieneguilla Community Plan and Ordinance
- La Cienega/La Cieneguilla Community Plan Update