The agenda for Monday's Board meeting is below. There is a lot happening.
Please note discussion on proposed family lot splits in La Cieneguilla. There is a proposal to split three lots into six on Camino Montoya with a request for an exception to the 5-year ownership requirement for lot splits. Residents in La Cieneguilla have asked about minimum lot sizes for their community.
LCVA believes lot size was originally determined by covenants established by a neighborhood association which has not been active for some time. It is believed that in the absence of those covenants County defined lot sizes are employed. This will be part of the discussion Monday night.
Look forward to an extensive community e-mail soon. There is much to share.
La Cienega Valley Association Board Meeting Agenda
February 3, 2014 – 7:00 p.m., La Cienega Community Center
Preserving Our Rural Way of Life
Call to Order
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval January Minutes
- Matters from the Public
- Proposed La Cieneguilla Lot Split and Exception to 5-year Ownership Requirement
- President’s Report
- March Breakfast Enrollment for Resident Access to Health Care Programs
- La Bajada Ranch Steering Committee Event
- Santa Fe River Traditional Communities Collaborative – Environmental Justice Grant Application
- County Open Space Management Plan for Santa River Property
- Water Monitoring Planning Update
- Rural Transit District Meeting Update
- Proposed La Cieneguilla Archaeological Presentation